Wednesday, February 9, 2011

blogging issues

Whew! I haven't been able to sign in to blog since mid-January. This is actually a test, which seems to be proving my point, that the problems lie with the Cardiff library and a security update they did last month. Their system is so secure I can't log in to work on my blog from there. And it's been where I've been working from since I arrived in Cardiff. Main selling point has been that it is free.

Right now I've been able to log in to a computer at work that is available for us to play around on. However there are only two of them in the canteen and they are mainly used for people checking Facebook and not conducive to writing or downloading photos. Though, obviously, it is working in a pinch.

At least I can go back to the library now and let them know Google sign-in works fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment