Thursday, March 15, 2012

financial reprieve

Just a quick note to say that my financial concerns a few weeks ago have dissipated. Even though heating costs went up 18 per cent this last winter, I must be better at monitoring my heating -- or better at bundling up in layers -- as my three-month bill for the coldest months was actually about £70 less than last year. Yeah!!!

Also, apparently the price of a day trip to Swansea has not doubled and is the same as last year. It seems when I was checking the prices online a month ago I was punching in a return ticket for the next day. Next day return is double the price of a single day return. Don't know why, but that's how they do it. I'm just glad my favourite daytrip destination continues to be more than reasonable and easily within reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment